[REALITY] [BEHIND THE SCENES]
Left vs Right? Discuss
this is just a few what I have seen lately
I’M A GUMMY BEAR, YES I’M A GUMMY BEAR, I’M A YUMMY TUMMY LUCKY FUNNY GUMMY BEAR.
oh hell no
- As we grow older and wiser, we begin to realize what we need and what we need to leave behind. Sometimes walking away is a step forward.
- You will never achieve what you are capable of if you’re too attached to things you’re supposed to let go of.
- Sometimes there are things in our lives that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes the changes we don’t want are the changes we need to grow.
- Growth and change may be painful sometimes, but nothing in life is as painful as staying stuck where you don’t belong.
- The hardest part about growing is letting go of what you were used to, and moving on with something you’re not.
- Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what could be.
- Don’t be afraid of change. Change happens for a reason. Roll with it. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it.
- It’s usually quite hard to let go and move on, but once you do, you’ll feel free and realize it was the best decision you’ve ever made.
- Never let your fear decide your future.
- Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in your mind. It’s difficult to follow your heart, but it’s a tragedy to let the lies of fear stop you.
- You can’t always wait for the perfect moment. Sometimes you must let go and dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been.
- You’re not the same person you were a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago. You’re always growing. Experiences don’t stop. That’s life.
- One of the most rewarding moments in life is when you finally find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
- Never force anything. Give it your best shot, and then let it be. If it’s meant to be, it will be. Don’t hold yourself down with things you can’t control.
- When you stop expecting people and situations to be perfect, you can start to appreciate them for who and what they are.
- Live simply. Love generously. Speak truthfully. Breathe deeply. Do your best. Leave everything else to the powers above you.
- Giving up and moving on are two very different things.
- Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak; sometimes it simply means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and grow.
- Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are. It could be so much worse.
Matagal tagal na din tayo di nagkita at nagkasama. Sobrang namiss kita e. Kaya eto tayo ngayon, bonding at date. Hahahha. Owee. So matagal na ulit tayo magkikita. 2weeks na lang, kalma lang. Balik sistema ulit tayo. Forever tambay at gala. Hahaha. I miss you.
1. Not everyone is going to be your best friend.
2. Avoid gossiping with these ^^ people.
3. There is no limit to whom you can be friends/friendly with.
4. Because of this you will find yourself being close with a lot of different “groups.”
5. Remember, not everyone has your best interest at heart.
6. Not everyone cares if you’re happy…or miserable for that matter.
7. People will burn you; it’s all about how you handle the metaphorical “application of aloe” afterwards.
8. People change; that person you knew freshman year has changed and gone through things, just like you have.
9. Embrace freshman year, be annoying, be loud, and make friends.
10. Put. Yourself. Out. There.
11. When you get hungry in the “wee” hours of the morning, order the pizza.
12. E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e has that crazy roommate.
13. Own it. Whatever it is that makes you you, OWN IT. *cue Drake song*
14. Fall in love with the boy.
15. Be more concerned with your own happiness than others’ opinions of you.
16. Enjoy living in Freshman/Communal Housing.
17. Be silly.
18. Learn how to cook….even if it is just grilled cheese and Ramen.
19. Lose the daily sweatpants/yoga pants outfit. Dress up and notice how much better you feel about yourself. People will notice your new glow.
20. Don’t wish away your downtime.